Hopp til produktinformasjon
1 av 1

Reisetbauer

4X50 R.N.P. Finely Distilled Superior Rum 40,5% Vol. 0,7l in Giftbox

4X50 R.N.P. Finely Distilled Superior Rum 40,5% Vol. 0,7l in Giftbox

Vanlig pris 2.620,75 kr
Vanlig pris Salgspris 2.620,75 kr
Salg Utsolgt
Avgift inkludert. Frakt beregnes ved kassen.
The production of the 4X50 Finely Distilled Superior Rum by distiller Hans Reisetbauer took almost a decade. This superior rum is 82% own product. The maturation takes place in the finest Ysper oak barrels. The remaining 18% of the rum comes from two Jamaican distilleries and other distilleries from Guyana, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Guatemala. 4X50 is bottled with less than 3 grams of sugar and an alcohol content of 40.5%. The low sugar content gives this rum its fruity, smoky aromas. This superior rum counts as a "social rum" - it was created by friends for friends. The excellent rum owes its name to four comrades-in-arms as well as fifty friends - 4X50. Tasting notes:Color: Light amber. Nose: Spicy, smoky aromas, caramel notes, orange zest. Palate: Balanced, complex, smoky, sugar cane notes, exotic fruits. Finish: Long lasting, complex.
Vis alle detaljer